Post-Workout Skincare?

I have read so many times that you shouldn’t wash your face more than twice a day. How does exercising fit into this? Especially when exercising in the middle of the day. As of right now after I workout all I do is shower and nothing to my face, I’m sure this isn’t the greatest thing to do to a sweaty face… any advice would be really helpful!

1 Like

Hey, as long as you are sticking to something gentle you can cleanse the skin after a workout. Anything creamy should be fine, and the Cleansing Complex from IS Clinical is safe to use several times a day.

You do want to remove that sweat and debris post workout!

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same question. I’ve been using my Environ cleansing lotion for that midday wash and it’s not stripping so it seems to be working just fine as long as I make sure to hydrate immediately after.

1 Like

Is the Environ cleansing lotion smoother than the Cleansing Complex? The right side of my face is very sensitive and red :(, I’m trying to clear the redness but nothing seems to be working. UGH

1 Like

Thank you! I have that, woohoo!

1 Like

Maybe stop using cleansing complex for a few days and use environ cleansing lotion to see if the gentle cream cleanser alleviates this a bit! Cleansing complex is amazing, and truly not stripping, but it does have some more active ingredients in it and can be irritating at certain times if you are truly sensitive.

1 Like

In a similar thought- is there a rule of thumb on how far apart the two cleanses a day should be? Ideally morning and evening but with my current schedule being unpredictable (re:baby), what should I aim for? Thanks!

1 Like