Help with Crows Feet

I feel like I’m starting to see a wrinkle near my eyes / crows feet.
I don’t think I’m ready to go straight to Botox.

What’s anyones experience with eye creams or solutions for this?

Hey, those stubborn areas where we all start to show signs of aging first.

The Vita-Peptide Eye Gel would be an amazing product to help with this concern. Consistency will be key and application needs to be done am and pm.

Along with Vitamin A this product is heavy on peptides. Peptides get the job done, they will help to blur signals between muscles to help soften that contraction. They generally only stay active in the skin for 12 hours, that is why we need the 2x a day application.

2 Likes

Just wanted to add that I have been using my dermal stamp on my impending crows feet. I am loving using it right before my eye cream so that I make sure the eye cream is penetrating these little lines as much as possible!

To help with crows feet you want to be sure to include an effective eye cream and a daily spf into your routine. I have tried several eye creams and my absolute favorite is Environ’s Vita-Peptide Eye gel. It plumps, firms, hydrates, minimizes the look of fine lines, and helps prevent new lines. I use a small amount twice daily around the whole eye area. In the morning, after moisturizer, be sure to follow up with sunscreen. My favorite is Elta MD spf 46. I get botox on my forehead twice per year but I don’t get it on my “crows feet” area. I have found this eye cream to be incredibly effective.

1 Like