Dark circle cream and masks

Are eye masks as helpful as eye cream (ex ole Hendricksen banana eye cream) for dark circles? Are there any eye patches that you recommend?

Hey, masks can be a great addition to the at home routine, but a good eye cream will take you further in the end. You would apply the eye cream 2x day everyday so that product can be really effective. The masks would be a few times a week at most, and again they are great additions to a well rounded at home routine.

I have heard good things about that eye cream, but I have never personally used it so I can’t vouch for it myself.

I have tried would personally recommend 111Skin their patches are great. Skyn Iceland also makes good patches. Keep in mind if you refrigerate these you will get the added benefit helping with puffiness as well.

Another thing to keep in mind is that sometimes the dark circles are hereditary, and sometimes the area just needs a little help to get moving. Performing some gentle eye circles will get circulation flowing to the area which is always a good thing.

Also want to add that dark circles can be a result from not drinking enough water! Make sure to stay hydrated!